- I have been allowed to meet and become friends with so many of the fans that were featured on these pages.
- I had a live "Meet the Beatles...for Real" session at the Fest for Beatle Fans where fans shared their own stories of meeting the Beatles.
- Fans from all around the world have sent me photos and stories to share with everyone
- Old friends have been reunited.
- Families have found photos and/or stories of their deceased loved ones that they had never seen before.
- Many Beatles historians and authors have used this site for their research.
- I (hopefully) have been able to put a little smile on the face of someone that was going through a difficult time by posting Beatles photos.
Thank you to each and every one of you that visit here. I appreciate your support so much!
As of posting this 7,738,939 visits have been made to this site. That is over 7 million! I know that most of you are repeat visitors. Thanks to you!
Beatle fans from all around the world have been here: The United States, The United Kingdom, Germany, France, Canada, Russia, Hong Kong, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Italy, Sweden, Japan, Ukraine, Argentina, Isreal, Spain, Netherlands, Mexico, and 25 other countries are part of this global community.
Right now the post that has gotten the most attention is one about Claudio -- the guy that came to John Lennon's front door at Tittenhurst Park and was in the Imagine film. A new documentary all about him and his experience is going to be soon available. Other posts that get a lot of attention are about Beatles fans wetting their pants at concerts, the girls that worked at the Apple Offices, Paul Goresh and his story with John, and a few of my stories: my soundcheck experience at the Paul concert in 2013 and my story of when I met Ringo Starr in 2018.
It has been a crazy trip. I keep saying that I will quit updating this site whenever I get tired of it. It has been 13 years and while there have been periods of time where I have gotten tried of it -- I always want to keep sharing photos and stories, so this site continues on!
Thank you again everyone!