1. Issue of Feb 2014 Parade newspaper
2. Current issue of Missouri Life magazine with a story about the Beatles trip to the ranch (compliments of my friend, Michele Morrison!)
3. 8 x 10 of four photos of George with his sister, Louise from Feb 1964. This was signed by Louise Harrison in September 2013.
4. 3 small photographs of Paul McCartney (one has Mal Evans in the background). These were prints that one of the fan magazines sold in the 1970's.
To enter this contest, please answer the following two part question: Which Beatle was not present during the 1964 press conference in Milwaukee? Why was he absent?
Email you responses to me, Sara at Starshyne9@yahoo.com by 12:00pm (Central Standard time) on Sunday September 21, 2014.
Here are the offical rules of this contest:
1. Anyone from anywhere (except for one person who's name is that of a flower or a pizza topping) may enter this contest. It does not matter what country you live in.
2. Only one entry per person please.
3. One you have entered the contest, I will email you a number. Please do not lose your number. I will not be keeping track of them. I will use a random online number generator to pick the winner of the contest.
4. The winner number has 48 hours to email me with the original email that I send him/her to declare that he or she is the winner. If I do not hear from a winner within 48 hours, I will pick another number.
5. I will announce the winning number the evening of September 21, 2014.
Please note---if you are the winner, I will mail your prize out to you USPS. At times I work late and am not able to get to the post office. I will get your prize to you eventually. I am not going to rip you off or anything....it just might take me a week or two.
Best of luck to all of you Beatlemaniacs out there!
Peace and Love,