I am looking for 1st generation American Beatle fans who saw the Ed Sullivan Show live on February 9, 1964 and are willing to answer a few questions. If you aren’t a 1st generation fan but know anyone: such as your grandparents, parents, aunts, friends of the family, etc who saw the Beatles on Ed Sullivan, please ask them to answer these questions.
I will be compiling them for a 50th Anniversary retrospective of the Beatles coming to America on my blog, Meet the Beatles…for Real in February 2014.
You do not have to answer all of the questions. Just answer the ones that you are comfortable answering or pertain to you.
Please email your responses to Starshyne9@yahoo.com
Name( first name only is fine)
1. When did you 1st hear the Beatles music? Did you like them right away?
2. Did you watch the Ed Sullivan Show specifically to see the Beatles?
3. What was your reaction? (for example did you scream, dance, take pictures of the TV screen, cry, stare in awe, etc.)
4. What was the reaction of the adults in your house?
5. What was the reaction of everyone at school on Monday?
6. Who was your favorite Beatle then? Has it changed since 1964?
7. Anything else memorable about that day that you wish to share?